KSTL Need to Know
- Wireless Internet Connectivity will be available in the presentation rooms
- Students shall present their projects from a local medium, not the Internet.
- Please review the policy for KSU visitors and guests.
- Schools should bring their own laptop for presentation purposes.
- All competition rooms will have an LCD projector and Multimedia Speakers for presenter use.
- Apple computer users should bring a VGA Adapter cable for projector connection.
- There will be drawings for prizes for both students and advisors.
- A morning continental breakfast will be available.
- Snacks will be provided in the afternoon after the Keynote speaker and before the awards ceremony.
- Lunch is on your own, you may wish to visit the Union food court.